Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Goals in Life.

till end of June, I was working with goal in mind, have accomplished that and now do not know what to do.

feeling very aimless/directionless. Now I need to get motivated and kick ass.

I have been thinking about two things.
1. I need to become very successful like Bill Gates, Dell, Steve Jobs etcs.
2. another conflicting thought is why should man aim towards money when it is so temporary. It is of no value to him after his death.

What are the qualities that are required to become successfull.

I feel one needs to be a dreamer first. Then should have a goal in place.
Without goal we cannot achieve anything.

My dream is to become a big industrialist within next 10 years achieve as much as possible and start towards the second part of my thought - the spiritual goal.

Let me see how I will work on these goals.

No comments: